Bird in Hand Farm

Bird in Hand Farm is an imaginary place.


Monday, October 18, 2010

Smores Bars


Sorry I have been away for a while.  Last week was horrible and then I got sick.  Then, to top it off, I could not get Blogger to upload photo.  I decided to wait rather than put up naked posts.  I'll catch you up this week.

Friday night was wet, rainy and cold.  We had a fire in the fireplace.  The Farmer suggested that we roast marshmallows in it.  I suggested we make these: All Recipes Smores Bars.  I cut the sugar down a bit and these were still incredibly sweet.  They were a hit, no one got hurt, nothing got set on fire, and no marshmallow got onto the carpet.

If you want something that is completely devoid of nutritional value on a cold, rainy night when you are missing summer already, these are the ticket.

2 comments:

  1. They seriously look amazing! Wishing the Allrecipes website was working instead of directing me to their Spanish website. But it does this all the time. I will have to check back and add it to my recipe box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I remembered this post and I have a friends daughter coming for a "sleepover" tonight! So I decided we would make these! I'll have to blog about it, or tell you how they turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete