Bird in Hand Farm

Bird in Hand Farm is an imaginary place.


Monday, November 8, 2010

My First Monster

My friend Amy brought a monster with her to Saturday knitting.  She got the pattern from Danger Crafts on Etsy.  They have a bunch of really cool patterns.  I had to make one, so I got the pattern and this little girl emerged.  You might recognize the yarn.  Laura from SuddenExpression gave it to me during the Blog Hub swap.  The colors look wintry and girl-y to me so I whipped the first monster off for the kiddo.  She took one Sunday to make.  I made some mistakes.  Mostly, she is a bit crooked, but maybe that's how a monster is supposed to look?  Who really knows?  I think she is sweet.

3 comments:

  1. she is awfully adorable. Kinda got a fair isle thing going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I recognized the yarn as soon as I saw the picture! I'm going to be looking up some of her patterns, thanks!

    ReplyDelete