This bread is pretty darn good it I do say so myself. The peach and ginger work together very nicely.
Peach Butter Quick Bread
- 1 cup Peach Butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar or splenda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine the peach butter, sugar, oil, eggs and milk; beat well. Sift in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices, and salt; stir until smooth. Fold in the pecans. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.