Ella died today.
1. She had personality.
2. She was a cuddly and warm
3. She was not afraid of the kid and allowed DD to love her.
4. She made sure that the covers did not escape during the night by lying on them and pinning them in place.
5. She never scratched the furniture.
6. She educated us about important things like having a pristine litter box, eating good cheese, chin scratches, the joys of napping, and now illness and death.
7. She gave us funny family stories to tell.
8. She created a warm spot where my feet go when I get into bed.
9. She rose above being left on the front door of the SPCA in a box. She became a Queen.
10. She was a beloved member of our family.
We will miss her.
|At acupuncture. She actually liked it.|