Bird in Hand Farm

Bird in Hand Farm is an imaginary place.


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Monogomous Knitting


Knitters practice polyamory.  All the knitters I know have multiple projects on their needles.   For the last 3 weeks I have only had one project in progress.  It's Cinxia from Knitty.  I don't know how to pronounce it, but I love the sweater.   I started this project last April but put it aside quickly for other things.  Now, I am back to it and I am 3.5" into sleeve #2.  It starts with a slip stitch pattern and it seems like all I do is count: "One, two, three, slip.  One, two, three, slip..."  I thought that if I focused on just one project, it would go faster.  Instead it is taking forever.

A little more love in the world would not hurt would it?

1 comment:

  1. When I am knitting sweaters, I am pretty monogamous. But with everything else, I'm a loose goose. That is lovely yarn, I hope it knits up nicely for you!

    ReplyDelete